- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Security and Encryption
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Our customer’s privacy and personal information are very important to Venogen Limited (Venogen.com). We will not disclose any personal information to a 3rd party unless it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defends its legal rights.
What data do we collect?
Venogen collects the following data:
How do we collect your data?
The customer directly provides Venogen with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when:
How will we use your data?
Venogen collects customer data so that we can:
How do we store your data?
Venogen securely stores your data on our centrally located 256-bit encrypted database.
All orders placed on Venogen Limited (Venogen.com) are protected by a 256-bit encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer). All pages viewed on the Venogen.com website are kept private is and protected from outside intrusions.
Venogen will keep your data on our encrypted storage until notified by the account holder. If data is requested to be deleted, we will delete your data within 14 days from our servers.
If a Customer chooses to opt-in to our newsletter and mailing services, we will send emails regarding products and services of ours that we are currently promoting.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Venogen from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Venogen Limited Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
For our opt-in email communications, Venogen Limited partners with Sendinblue and Mailgun (Mailgun Technologies, Inc.). Please see https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/, https://www.sendinblue.com/gdpr/ https://www.mailgun.com/privacy-policy/, and https://www.mailgun.com/gdpr/for details on data storage and use.
What are your data protection rights?
Venogen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Venogen provide you with copies of the personal data Venogen has stored.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Venogen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Venogen to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Venogen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Venogen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Venogen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Venogen transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, it is Venogen’s policy to respond within 15 days. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
Security and Encryption
All orders placed on Venogen Limited (Venogen.com) are protected by a 256-bit encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Venogen Limited (Venogen.com) is PCI compliant and meets all Online Shopping Security Standards. You can read more about SSL/TLS key exchange process here: https://letsencrypt.org/how-it-works
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org