- I forgot to enter a discount code on checkout, can you add it retroactively?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- Do you accept prepaid cards?
- What currency are your prices denominated in?
- How do I view my order history?
- I ordered right before a sale, can you apply it retroactively?
- My digital currency payment hasn’t gone through or is unconfirmed?
- Unexpected pending card charges on my bank statement?
I forgot to enter a discount code on checkout, can you add it retroactively?
Unfortunately no, once a transaction is processed we can’t change it without incurring additional fees. You can use the code on your next order.
I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
Please click here to reset your password:
Do you accept prepaid cards?
We provide several credit card payment processors. Some of them do accept prepaid cards if they are tied to your billing address details and allow online transactions. This is described in more detail on the checkout page when you select a payment method.
What currency are your prices denominated in?
Our checkout prices are denominated in USD ($). Prices may be displayed in your local currency if our multi-currency system is enabled.
How do I view my order history?
Order history is only available for registered users who have created an account. Orders placed as a guest will not be shown in your account.
To view order history please log in to your account:
Then visit the Orders tab on your My Account dashboard
I ordered right before a sale, can you apply it retroactively?
Unfortunately no, once a transaction is processed we can’t change it without incurring additional fees. We apologize for any inconvenience.
My digital currency payment hasn’t gone through or is unconfirmed?
This usually means the transaction has timed out. This is typically due to not sending funds for the payment, not sending enough funds, or sending the funds after the timeout or without enough TX fee to confirm in time. If you wish to make a purchase, you will have to make the purchase again using our checkout page. Please make sure to read all email alerts from our system as they inform you of every step of the transaction. Please review the following article and make sure to include a TX fee that is likely to be confirmed quickly: How to Select a Bitcoin Transaction Fee
There are however a few exceptions:
- Double-check your transaction numbers and payment addresses, a common error is creating two transactions then paying for one and not the other. Make sure to check the payment IDs are to the payment addresses you sent to.
- If you are sending your coins from an exchange they may not have sent the funds yet. So please check with your exchange to see if it was processed; if it was, you can provide us with the blockchain txid and we can look for it, as long as it was sent to our wallets.
- If you are sending from a wallet that is not synced, you will have to wait for the client to catch up and then send the payment. If it does send, you can provide us with the txid and we can look into it, as long as it is sent to our wallets.
If you don’t know what a Bitcoin “Confirmation” is please see here:
If your coins have not yet been confirmed (such as if you didn’t pay any/enough TX fee), you will need to wait for the transaction to confirm or be dropped from the network. There are ways to increase the transaction fee so miners accept it:
It is also possible to pay miners directly to accelerate confirmation:
When the transaction confirms you will receive an automatic email confirming we’ve received the funds. If you haven’t received an email 8 hours AFTER your coins confirm, please contact the payment processor directly here:
Our system allows you to reclaim funds if insufficient or excess funds are sent. However, we cannot process a refund until the transaction confirms.
Unexpected pending card charges on my bank statement?
Pending (pre-authorization) charges are a way for the processing bank to confirm your account has a positive balance. This is useful in the services industry for example where tips are processed separately. Pending charges can be for an amount between 20% and 130% of the order total, so they may not match the order total. They will disappear in 1-3 business days.
If your card payments are not going through at all but you are seeing these pending charges, it typically means your billing address does not match the one you entered on checkout or your bank is blocking the transaction. Please call your bank to confirm the billing details and make sure they are not blocking the transaction. If it still doesn’t go through please email us here.